|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||November 22, 2010|
|Written by||Elodie Keene|
|Directed by||Sarah Goldfinger|
Hawaii Five-0 investigate when an armored car is robbed. forcing Danny to ask his ex-wife for help in solving the case.
In broad daylight and in downtown Waikiki, four masked assailants in white coats rob an armored car, shooting all three guards, killing two of them.
The Hawaii Five-0 Task Force led by Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett are dispatched to investigate. Steve and Officer Kono Kalakaua eventually find the van at the bottom of the sea which contains the money but the team is confused as to why the money is still there.
Detective Danny Williams eventually and reluctantly enlists the help of his ex-wife, Rachel Edwards. By using the bedroom as a stakeout area, Steve and Danny observe the four athletes who are participating in a triathlon event the next day.
The next morning, the triathlon event takes place with the four members of the group taking part but also planning to rob a diamond store too.
Hawaii Five-0 invade the race and are successful in taking down four members, ultimately solving the case.
(Danny, mocking Steve)
Danny Williams: They've got a clean up crew for that babe!
Kono Kalakaua: Do you need help?
Danny Williams: Ohh! I get it. Steve the science guy is back.
Steve McGarrett: I need a name Kia. Maybe four. See what you can remember.
- The card Grace gives Danny at the end says on the front cover "I Love You Dano"
- Steve McGarrett is fixing his house from the previous episode's fire fight.
- Steve told Kamekona Tupuola he could 'keep' his phone after sitting on it for several hours. However he used his phone to take a picture of a fingerprint off off a blood packet later.
- Steve confirms he likes tea, and is often seen drinking it on relaxing mornings. Even making his own.
- This is the first appearance of Rachel Edwards, Danny's ex-wife
- Kono is wearing a bathing suit underneath her clothes so she does not have to change to go diving for the missing money van. She also has a rash guard, dive mask, dive light and fins available in her car.
- The makeup to hide Alex O'Laughlin's chest tattoos is rather orange-ish, so rather obvious when he takes off his shirt to go diving with Kono.
- Steve has a dive mask, dive light and fins in the trunk of Danny's car. He swims in his cargo pants.
|Lieutenant Commander |
|Alex O'Loughlin||A Navy SEAL and the leader of the Hawaii Five-0 Task Force for Governor Pat Jameson.|
|Scott Caan||2nd-in-command of Hawaii Five-0 Task Force and also Steve's partner.|
Chin Ho Kelly
|Daniel Dae Kim||Member of Hawaii Five-0 Task Force who rejoins HPD after Five-0 is dismantled following Jameson's murder.|
|Grace Park||Ex-pro surfer and youngest member of Hawaii Five-0 Task Force who recently graduated from the Academy, and Chin's cousin.|
|Grace Williams||Teilor Grubbs||Danny and Rachel Edwards's daughter.|
|Kamekona Tupuola||Teila Tuli||An associate of the H50 Task Force.|
|Rachel Edwards||Claire van der Boom||Danny's ex-wife and Grace Williams's mother.|
|Camille Townsend||Bijou Phillips||Wife of shot security guard|
|Gordon Smith||Nas||A suspect.|
|Jordan Townsend||Colin Egglesfield||Shot in the head, and Camille Townsend's husband.|
|Kai Rollins||Edwin H. Bravo||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Leo Crane||Blaine Kia||A man who appears in the episode.|
|Meredith Michaels||Diane Ako||A woman who appears in the episode.|
|♦ Pilot ♦ Ohana ♦ Malama Ka Aina ♦ Lanakila ♦ Nalowale ♦ Ko'olauloa ♦ Ho'apono ♦ Mana'o ♦ Po'ipu ♦ Heihei ♦ Palekaiko ♦ Hana 'a'a Makehewa ♦ Ke Kinohi ♦ He Kane Hewa'ole ♦ Kai e'e ♦ E Malama ♦ Powa Maka Moana ♦ Loa Aloha ♦ Ne Me'e Laua Na Paio ♦ Ma Ke Kahakai ♦ Ho'opa'i ♦ Ho'ohuli Na'au ♦ Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau ♦ Oia'i'o|