Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A renowned photographer has been murdered and Danny thinks this case may be the best one yet when he has to talk with the models in town for a sports magazine's annual swimsuit cover shoot.
Plot[edit | edit source]
World-renowned photographer Renny Sinclair is busy photographing models, one of whom is pregnant with his child and who he plans on starting a new life with.
Sinclair then steps into his trailer which then explodes, killing him.
Hawaii Five-0 arrive at the beach to investigate and discover that the door was sealed shut to stop Sinclair from escaping. They also find a connection between Sinclair and a bookie, Derek Marcum but when confronted, Marcum denies killing Sinclair.
The team soon discover that Pauline Lucero, Sinclair's daughter from a previous relationship and who was an assistant is the killer. When they arrest her, Pauline states that Sinclair never cared about her or her mother with Pauline unaware that Sinclair did care given that he was going to give her a lot of money for her future.
In the meantime, Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly is contacted by Internal Affairs to testify against his uncle, Keako but when Chin confesses that he took it, Internal Affairs order him to pay the money back.
The episode then ends with Chin going to Marcum and asking Marcum for a loan.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main cast[edit | edit source]
- Alex O'Loughlin as Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett
- Scott Caan as Detective Danny Williams
- Daniel Dae Kim as Inspector Chin Ho Kelly
- Grace Park as Officer Kono Kalakaua
Guest starring[edit | edit source]
- Andrea Bowen as Pauline Lucero
- Angela Lindvall as Jordan
- Rick Springfield as Renny Sinclair
- Sab Shimono as Keako
- Serinda Swan as Alana
Co-starring[edit | edit source]
- Taylor Wily as Kamekona Tupuola
- Brian Yang as Charlie Fong
- Andy Trask as Derek Marcum
- Camryn Turner as Suzie
- Duane Char as Chairman Akahoshi
- Joseph Bucaro III as Collector #1
- Kala Alexander as Kawika
- Melanie Laenani Lewis as Kelly Hsu
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Steve is not wearing the cast any longer and needs a haircut to stay within Navy regulation.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Danny Williams: I'm going to talk to these models.
Steve McGarrett: Okay, well just stay with the questions that relate to the case.
Danny Williams: What's that supposed to mean?
Steve McGarrett: That means I know you. Just stick to the case.
Danny Williams: Hey. Hey. They're just women.
Chin Ho Kelly: Who happen to be insanely hot and make millions of dollars.
Danny Williams: No, relax, okay? I had H.P.D. run Renny's financials and his phone records. Look at this. The guy's like a 15 year-old girl. All text messages. No phone calls.
Steve McGarrett: Why is a fashion photographer sending coded texts? All right, you know what, I'm gonna send this to Catherine. She can have, ah, the boys in intel run it
Danny Williams: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Steve McGarrett: What?
Danny Williams: Not coded text. Okay, no need for your little Rambo-ette. Okay, this is not your, uh, cloak-and-dagger spook speak. This is daddy's world. Okay. These are bets.
Steve McGarrett: Bets? What are you talking about, bets?
Danny Williams: Guy had action all over the palce. "Bos minus eight," that's Boston Celtics minus eight points. "NYK, 2.5," that's the Knicks minus two and a half points.
Steve McGarrett: Check you out.
Danny Williams: The guy was an animal. Had bets all over the place.
Derek Marcum: What use would I have for the deed to your home?
Chin Ho Kelly: I need $200,000 and I need it now.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brian Yang's first appearance as of HPD forensic specialist Charlie Fong in the series.
- Two of the bikini models (Angela Lindvall and Serinda Swan) are professional models in real life. Lindvall was a featured model in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Winter Edition newsstand special in 2004 and previously modeled for Victoria's Secret.
Related Pages[edit source]
|♦ Pilot ♦ Ohana ♦ Malama Ka Aina ♦ Lanakila ♦ Nalowale ♦ Ko'olauloa ♦ Ho'apono ♦ Mana'o ♦ Po'ipu ♦ Heihei ♦ Palekaiko ♦ Hana 'a'a Makehewa ♦ Ke Kinohi ♦ He Kane Hewa'ole ♦ Kai e'e ♦ E Malama ♦ Powa Maka Moana ♦ Loa Aloha ♦ Ne Me'e Laua Na Paio ♦ Ma Ke Kahakai ♦ Ho'opa'i ♦ Ho'ohuli Na'au ♦ Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau ♦ Oia'i'o|