Five-0 must find the missing head of the Tsunami Warning Center just as the island is about to be assaulted by a major tsunami.
Life for citizens on the island of Hawaii takes a turn when a tsunami warning alert is sounded, forcing everyone to evacuate.
As this happens, the Hawaii Five-0 team investigate the disappearance of Dr. Norman Russell, the head of the Tsunami Warning Center.
Steve later comes to the conclusion that the supposed tsunami does not actually exist with his theory being proven true. He and Danny later find the hacker, Tanya who organized the fake code.
The team soon discover that Sam Hale, a Commander with the Coast Guard is the one responsible for arranging everything as Hale is planning on breaking into the empty precinct where the $28 million is held.
With Chin Ho Kelly and Kono Kalakaua, the team head to the precinct which is located in the same area as H50's Headquarters and they successfully arrest Hale, knowing that their theft of the $10 million to save Chin will be noticed when they audit the money that Hale attempted to steal.
Steve later learns from Governor Pat Jameson that all $28 million was recovered, which leaves the team greatly disturbed since they do not know how the $10 million they stole was returned.
Main cast Edit
- Alex O'Loughlin as Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett
- Scott Caan as Detective Danny Williams
- Daniel Dae Kim as Inspector Chin Ho Kelly
- Grace Park as Officer Kono Kalakaua
Guest starring Edit
- Joel David Moore as Sheldon Tunney
- Joanna "Jojo" Levesque as Courtney Russell
- Brian Goodman as Sam Hale
- Agnes Bruckner as Tanya
- Al Harrington as Mamo Kahike
- Michelle Borth as Lieutenant Catherine Rollins
- John Sullivan as Dr. Norman Russell
- Dennis Chun as Sergeant Duke Lukela
- Tamayo Perry as Harrison Spike Dunphy
- Taylor Wily as Kamekona Tupuola
- Melissa Puana-Martin as Governor's Assistant
- Teilor Grubbs as Grace Williams
- Catherine Rollins risked getting court-martialed to help Steve McGarrett.
- Danny starts learning how to surf, learning the basics from Kono wearing cut off jean shorts. He is learning so he can learn how to surf with Grace.
- Longboards are definitely the beer of choice for Steve. Multiple bottles seen on Steve's coffee table as Steve and Catherine come downstairs, get dressed ,answer their phones for the tsunami and head out.
- Steve's cargo pants have stirrups (assumed to be clip ons like used by motorcyclists) to hold them down his legs. Seen while he is putting on his boots while getting dressed on the phone.
- The GOES-11 is a real National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) satellite. GOES stands for Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite. It was launched into space in 2000, and remained operational for the west coast of the United States until it was decommissioned and replaced by GOES-15 on December 6, 2011, a year after this episode aired. GOES-11 was put into place to replace the older GOES-10, which was 6 years past its recommended use time. GOES-11 was also over 1 year beyond its use time by the time it was launched, as it lacked the instruments put on GOES-12, which was launched prior to it.==Related Pages==
|♦ Pilot ♦ Ohana ♦ Malama Ka Aina ♦ Lanakila ♦ Nalowale ♦ Ko'olauloa ♦ Ho'apono ♦ Mana'o ♦ Po'ipu ♦ Heihei ♦ Palekaiko ♦ Hana 'a'a Makehewa ♦ Ke Kinohi ♦ He Kane Hewa'ole ♦ Kai e'e ♦ E Malama ♦ Powa Maka Moana ♦ Loa Aloha ♦ Ne Me'e Laua Na Paio ♦ Ma Ke Kahakai ♦ Ho'opa'i ♦ Ho'ohuli Na'au ♦ Ua Hiki Mai Kapalena Pau ♦ Oia'i'o|