|Real Name:||Kelly Ann Hu|
|Born:||13 February 1968|
|Originally From:||Honolulu, Hawaii, USA|
Life & CareerEdit
On February 13th, 1968, a girl of Chinese, English, and Hawaiian ancestry was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Her father, Herbert, was a salesman and her mother, Juanita, worked many odd jobs to help support the family. She has one older brother, Glenn. She is a former Miss Teen USA, and modeled in Japan and Italy for several months before deciding to relocate to L.A. and try her hand at show business. She got her break on TV's Growing Pains (1985) in 1987 and never looked back. -IMDb
- Miss Hawaii USA 1993.
- Was the very first Asian American female to be crowned Miss Teen USA (1985).
- Her older brother is a Lt. Colonel in US Army.
- She graduated from The Kamehameha Schools in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Her mother worked as a Draftsperson for city and county of Honolulu.
- Father raised exotic birds.